"We were born to fight! Our ship was built with two cool antennas to help us sense danger and eliminate it."
Swift and deadly aircraft. Specialized on taking down defenses.
- Great on defence, easily the best unit to load into a bunker apart from Colossus.
- Their speed and flight allows them to get to an enemy very rapidly.
- They can raze a entire planet in a matter of seconds.
- Even though their weapon is a single-target weapon its rapid-fire nature allows groups of them to mow through infantry and other light units very rapidly.
- They have the longest range rating of any unit.
- Like the Wasps, they do not sit still when attacking (which was probably done on purpose to avoid making them overpowered).
- They attack via strafing runs on a target, which means they will fly a certain distance past the target while they slow down, turn around and then go for another pass, gradually "overshooting" less and less.
- Be Aware! they can quite easily trigger bunkers even when attacking buildings on the very outskirts of a base, but given their speed and HP a large squad of these can still do serious damage before falling.
- Interestingly enough, the absolute best defence against a large squad of Falcons is a bunker filled with more Falcons.
- Weakness are Bazookas, Missile Launchers and Colossus.
- With massed numbers they'll tear-up even the toughest defenses.
- You will need your Star Base on Level 5 to get them.
- Basically a flying version of a Starlinator.